Services We Offer

We help people with problems related to:

  • Ontario Works (OW)
  • Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
  • Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
  • Employment Insurance
  • Landlord and tenant (Tenants only)
  • We can also help with other problems that affect low income people
  • Human Rights (housing and income maintenance only)
  • Commissioning/Notary (housing and income maintenance only)

What We Can’t Help With

We can’t help you with family or criminal law problems. We do not currently help injured workers with Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) issues.